Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Need to travel?

Lately, I am a little bit exhausted. Yeaa…I am glad that I have a great job and enough income but sometimes I feel that there is no time to take a rest. And I promise to myself, I will take a short vacation for myself and going somewhere outside where I live before.



But where to go for a vacation?



I have a small talk with my foreign friend and he recommended Myrtle Beach Resorts. He said that Myrtle Beach Resort is a beautiful place and I will be very comfort there. He also add that it will be perfect for my vacation. Yay!!



I then asked him about Myrtle Beach Accomodations and he said that everything is very easy so, just pack my bag and go there.
Hmm….Now, I have to re-think about where I should go. Myrtle beach really makes me interested. So, how about your vacation?